Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life is Beautiful!!!

I had always wondered what it would be like to be present for the birth of a baby. Now being the mother of 4, I've been present before, but I wanted to experience it without all of the work and pain that goes into bringing a baby into the world. When my sister became pregnant, I figured that would be my chance. All I had to do was make sure I didn't miss it. Guess who decided to plan a vacation to Florida, less than 3 weeks away from her due date? Of course, me. Thank goodness my niece wasn't ready to make her grand entrance then, and decided to wait until last Sunday, September 4th! I will spare you the details but all I can say is that the female body is amazing. I'm happy I got to witness her birth and was able to capture it. Happy Birthday Baby L! My first birth photography session!




Now, what were the chances of me experiencing yet another birth? Who knows, but one of best friends delivered a healthy baby boy 3 days later....and I was there to capture it as well! Happy Birthday Baby K!


Life is in fact BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment