Thursday, April 2, 2009

Let there be a website...

For quite some time now, I have been busy working on starting my photography business. With that being said, I would like to introduce to you, Karla Michelle Photography http://karlamichellephotography.com/. I'm still making minor adjustments to the site, but I would love for you to check it out. Feel free to provide me with feedback.

"Casting Call Alert"

I am currently looking for subjects that fall under the following categories:
  • Pregnant women (32-36 weeks)
  • Newborns (preferably less than 2 weeks old)
  • Children (all ages)
  • High School Seniors
  • Engaged Couples

I will waive the session fee and offer a free 8X10 photo to the first individual to respond and schedule a session for each category*. The next two individuals to respond & schedule a session for each category will receive 50% off of their session fee and discounts on the prints ordered.

*You are only eligible for 1 waived session fee special. Offer ends April 15th.

If you're interested, please contact me via email: info@karlamichellephotography.com or by leaving a comment here on my blog.

If you know of anyone who would be interested, please direct them to my blog and/or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment